Leading Auckland based Property Investment company immediately seeking hands-on experienced Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager - Central Auckland based
- Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Exciting client - side role
Are you a solutions focussed Senior Project Manager?
Our client is a well-established and successful Auckland based property investment company. We are looking for an innovative and solutions focussed Senior Project Manager to join this dynamic team as they expand their significant property portfolio.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this organisation.
- With two large scale projects to kick off 2018 - we are looking for a Senior Project Manager with significant, successful industrial and mixed use development experience.
- You will ideally come from a qualified Engineering or QS background, have strong relationships with Council(s) and be highly competent around local-body consents processes.
- You will have a proven track record of managing the entire life cycle of successful projects including project setup, design management, procurement of consultants and contractors and project delivery.
- You will have developed strong project management experience within both Greenfield and Brownfield project environments.
- You will be an innovative thinker who is solutions focussed.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while maintaining excellent communication channels with key stakeholders.
- You will display a proven track record of managing programmes of multiple projects including those of a sizeable and complex nature.
- Your career history will illustrate success in delivering your key projects’ objectives.
- You will display a high level of critical thinking complemented by strong commercial awareness.
To be considered for this role
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- The successful applicant will work closely with the Owner and play a critical role in this new and exciting phase of the organisation.
- With a tertiary qualification in construction, or other closely related subject, this role will ideally suit someone with a track record of successful project delivery.
For further information please call Tim Rosenberg 0292 732 264, or, Nicole Walkinshaw 021 027 83856 or apply now enclosing your CV with Cover Letter quoting reference number 622066 by clicking on the email icon above.