Exciting leadership opportunity for established and highly respected property consultancy.
- Established property consultancy
- Extensive client base
Our client is a privately-owned property consultancy business with an enviable track record of tenant advisory work. They have a stellar range of clients throughout the public and private sectors and have become New Zealand's largest tenant advisory business. With offices in Wellington and Auckland they are now seeking a new General Manager in Auckland to accelerate their Auckland presence.
Having excellent strategic and operational capabilities, the GM Auckland will be responsible for driving business growth in the region. Working closely with the Managing Director this role is about honing the existing strategic plan and converting it into action; the key focus being around the promotion of outstanding service delivery, business development (through new and existing clients) and team development.
As an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team you will play a key part in the growth and sustainability of the Auckland business. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to match the following credentials:
- Outstanding professional property competency
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in providing tenant/property advisory work
- Well networked and sound knowledge of the Auckland market
- Excellent leadership and staff management skills
- High level of programme and project management skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent communications and negotiating skills
With a tertiary qualification in Property, or other closely related subject, this role will ideally suit someone who is focused and committed to the provision of great service delivery. An attractive remuneration package, that includes the opportunity to grow an established brand, makes this one very exciting opportunity.