Exciting new role dedicated to the next phase of growth in this successful national business.
- Strategic and operational leadership
- Construction Industry
- Auckland based
Already established as a high profile and successful organisation, this company still has substantial opportunity ahead of it to become firmly recognised as the leading supplier in its sector. As such you will play a vital role in achieving this goal.
Operating within the Senior Leadership team you will be the visible leader of the Commercial Division of the company with responsibility for Tendering, Contract Acceptance Negotiation, Contract Management, Customer Relationship Management and Business Development. The achievement of operational efficiencies in each of these areas will be a significant part of the role.
This is a key position and as such it is expected that you will have a sound commercial background, you are innovative, results focused and a strong team player. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven background in leading change projects to measurable, successful outcomes
- Proven leadership experience within a successful commercial organisation
- Knowledge and experience of the NZ construction sector
- Exceptional bid preparation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Superior relationship management skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to work closely with a motivated GM, in an organisation that is committed to being a focused and united, customer driven entity.