Great opportunity to join highly respected property consultancy.
- Established business
- Extensive client base
Our client is a privately-owned property consultancy with an enviable track record of tenant advisory work. They have a stellar range of clients throughout the public and private sectors and have become New Zealand's largest tenant advisory business.
With a background in valuation, or property management, together with an exposure to advisory work, this role will see you advising a wide range of clients on their property strategy.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team you will play a key part in the growth and sustainability of the Auckland business. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to match the following credentials:
- Outstanding professional property competency
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in providing tenant/property advisory work
- Well networked and sound knowledge of the Auckland market
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent communications and negotiating skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
With a tertiary qualification in Property, or other closely related subject, this role will ideally suit someone who is focused and committed to the provision of great service delivery. An attractive remuneration package, that includes the opportunity to grow an established brand, makes this a very exciting opportunity.